Home > Conditions We Treat At Phoenix Rehab Group
book your physio appointment today
Conditions We Treat At Phoenix Rehab Group
Here at Phoenix Rehab, we specialize in the recovery, rehabilitation and management of orthopedic, musculoskeletal, sports and women's health pains and injuries. To accommodate the vast quantity of information, we have categorised the injury information on this website via the body region and specific injuries.
To quickly access the information you'd like read, please select a link below:
by body parts
- Jaw (TMJ)
- Upper Back
- Ankle Sprains which often happens mainly in jumping sports, but can happen even when walking (or in heels). Usually involves a ligament tear
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) which refers to a repetitive strain injury (RSI) causing numbness and weakness in fingers and part of the palm.
- Diastasis recti - separation of the linear alba of the stomach due to pregnancy
- Fallen and collapsed arches due to over-pronation of the feet as one walks, runs and jogs.
- Finger Dislocation is a painful result of trauma and force to finger joints
- Foot sprains can happen due to poorly shaped feet and happens often during sports
- Golfer’s Elbow refers to a painful inflammatory condition affecting the inside of the elbow
- Painful heel spurs located in the calcaneal bones
- Hamstring muscle strain or pull
- Hip fracture is a very common condition that elderly face which is usually caused by falls
back pain (LBP) is a very very common condition that can be caused by
many structures in the back including joints, ligaments, muscles, discs
- Neck-related headaches
- Neck pain (Neck pain article 1 and neck pain article 2)
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common condition of the joints due to general wear and tear in the joints causing pain and stiffness
- Plantar fasciitis (PF) is a common heel/back of foot pain that is usually linked to over-training and improper footwear
strain injury (RSI) refers to group of discomfort and injuries related
to repeated low-trauma activities and movements
- Runner's knee, a painful knee condition that plagues runners
- Shoulder dislocations are painful "pop outs" of the shoulder joints
- Shoulder pain usually happens due to rotator cuff injury but can be related to other conditions too
disc or more medically known as Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc (PID) is a
spine condition that usually happens in the lower back. It is
aggravated by sitting and bending activities.
- Spondylosis refer to the condition where calcium deposits in the joints often causing joint pain and stiffness
- Structural imbalance
- Tennis elbow is a painful inflammatory condition affecting the outside of the elbow (opposite of golfer's elbow)
- Trigger finger refers to a repetitive strain injury (RSI) which can cause painful locking in finger joints.
point are so common in our patients that refer to tight spots in
shortened/tensed muscles that are either overworked or underworked. Can
even cause radiating (referring) pain to head and shoulder. Treated usually with dry needling, deep tissue release and myofascial release and physiotherapy
- Wrist fractures
are bone fractures of the radial and/or ulna bone as a result of
falling on outstretched hand (FOOH). Most time will have best results
with quick surgery and early hand therapy.
- Wrist sprains
that are painful ligamental/tendon sprains that are associated
overloaded/overstretched wrist movements or carrying bags. May require customized hand splinting, and ultrasound therapy to accelerate soft tissue healing before gradual controlled strengthening.
Back to Top
book your physio appointment today
Phoenix Rehab Singapore Core Services And Specializations
Phoenix Rehab Group works with specialist
physiotherapists and specialist rehab therapists who are highly
trained, qualified, experienced and passionate to provide high level of
expert care to our patients.
CLINICAL PILATES & WELLNESS PILATES
Clinical Pilates is a form of physical exercise that focuses on posture,
core stability, balance, control, strength, flexibility, and breathing.
It is a system of safe and effective exercises, which
meet specific individual needs, to treat a wide range of injuries
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM)
DEEP TISSUE RELEASE & SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY
Sports and deep tissue release massage helps to increase nutrient-rich blood
flow to tired , tight and tense muscles to accelerate recovery and shorten downtime. It also helps prevents
muscles from scar tissue micro-tears (and future ruptures), and increases muscle
performance. When done regularly it will keeps your muscles and you healthy and fit and have body/movement-confidence.
Having a dedicated personal trainer/personal training helps you get faster and better health, fitness and wellness results.
You can expect better fat loss and muscle gain, have reduced risks of injury, establish effective exercise and health habits as well as overcome those annoying "flatline plateus" to breakthrough to your next level of fitness and weight loss.
All our allied health therapists and TCM physicians are fully insured and registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and Traditional Chinese Medicine Board (TCMB).
See our entire team here by location and specialization.
At the first session, our specialist physiotherapists will carry out a thorough
assessment, helping them to select the most appropriate treatment to
help you recover as well as provide treatment in the same session.
Follow up sessions are inline to provide
expert treatment for your pain as well as prescribing specific
exercises to reduce your risk of re-injury and giving you a long term
do Tell Your Family, Friends And Colleagues About Us =)
We appreciate you as a patient and want you to know that the #1 (and only) way we grow as a clinic is through word of mouth referrals from valued patients like yourself.
We do not rely on advertising - instead, we prefer and appreciate the goodwill and positive reinforcement from patients. When you have the opportunity, please take the time to tell your family, friends and physicians about the positive results and experience you have had in our clinic.
book a physiotherapy appointment today