Pre Natal Massage Singapore
Pre Natal Massage Singapore
Starting a series of pre natal
massage is a wonderful way of preparing a woman for childbirth as it helps her to cope and feel more comfortable as her body changes with pregnancy.
This massage not only helps to minimize muscle tension that causes day-long fatigue during her pregnancy, but it also helps to sooth and reassure her as she prepares for labour and motherhood. These are some of the reasons why more and more pregnant ladies are opting for pre natal massage.
Some Of The Benefits
- It helps to relieve the stress on your weight bearing joints such as your ankles, neck, back and pelvis from the additional load
- It helps to decrease swelling in your hands and feet by promoting blood and lymph circulation to and fro your extremities and heart
- An emotional support through a healing and nurturing touch to the expecting mother
- Helps to improve delivery and reduce labor-related spasmic pain, as we help to prepare the muscles associated with childbirth
- Induces relaxation and helps the expecting mothers to sleep better (combating insomnia)
- Improves the expecting mother's sleep quality
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Helps to maintain and boost proper, healthy posture
- Regulates your blood pressure
- Assists in the natural process of eliminating lactic acid build uo as well as enhancing circulation and lymphatic systems naturally
Ttherapeutic bodywork specifically tailored for the
expectant mother's needs as her body goes through changes. This massage
enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general
body tone, as well as relieves mental and physical fatigue.
When Can I Start Going For Massage?
a regular deep tissue massage, you can continue it ongoing as it is
safe. For a specific pre-natal massage however, it is only suitable from
the second trimester (end of 3 months of pregnancy, and beginning 4th
Note of caution: There is no known association of
increase chances of miscarriage due to massage. However, it is advised that
proper medical consultation be sought prior to having the massage. It is,
however, not recommended for expectant mothers in their first trimester.
Just given birth and feeling tired? Consider our post natal massage sessions to help your body recover =)
Visit the Pre & Post Natal Massage Singapore Questions Page from our Pre Natal Massage Singapore Page
Back to Top
Our Physio & Rehab Expertise
Specialist Rehab Group works with specialist physiotherapists and specialist rehab therapists who are highly trained, qualified, experienced and passionate to provide high level of expert care to our patients.
Areas of specialization
- physiotherapy: back and neck (spine), sports, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle
- hand therapy: forearm, wrist, hand and fingers
- podiatrist: leg, calf, ankle, foot and toes
- read more on our specializations here
All our therapists are fully insured and registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and Traditional Chinese Medicine Board (TCM). See our entire team here by location and specialization.
Initially, our specialist physiotherapists will carry out a thorough
assessment, helping them to select the most appropriate treatment to
help you recover. They then provide
expert treatment for your pain as well as prescribing specific
exercises to reduce your risk of re-injury and giving you a long term
To call for inquiries or appointments, please contact us at:
Tell A Friend About Us
We appreciate you as a patient and want you to know that the #1 way we grow as a clinic is through word of mouth referrals from valued patients like yourself.
We do not rely on advertising - instead, we prefer and appreciate the goodwill and positive reinforcement from patients.
When you have the opportunity, please take the time to tell your family, friends and physicians about the positive results and experience you have had in our clinic.
Thank you so much, and stay healthy!
PHOENIX REHAB APPOINTMENTS & ENQUIRIES
Please Call/SMS/WhatsApp to xx, thanks!
We are a wholly Singapore Private Limited group of licensed physiotherapists, hand therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, sports massage therapists, clinical pilates practitioners and TCM physicians practicing in our scope of rehabilitation and its areas of specializations. As listed in our website are the list of services we provide our clients as referred by their medical doctors or by self referrals/word of mouth.
The range of rehabilitation results vary from patients to patients, depending on a variety of factors and reasons such as severity of condition, genetics, gender and age. However, we will still deliver the best evidence-based-practice of physiotherapy, hand therapy, TCM, sports training and deep tissue release therapy that we can deliver.
The information available on this site is for educational purposes only, if you need a full professional advise on physiotherapy, hand therapy and occupational therapy, please schedule an appointment with us by contacting our staff by Call/SMS/WhatsApp at xx, thanks!