Home > Blog > Office Ergonomics Advice, Talks And Workshops
book your physio appointment today
Office Ergonomics Advice, Talks And Workshops
Having healthy and pain free employees can translate to having a more
productive and profitable business.
disorders - especially for the hand, arm, shoulder, neck, thoracic and
lower back pain - are one of the most frequently reported causes of lost
or restricted work time. A recent survey showed that one-third (33%) of
all the injuries and illness from work, were due to WMSDs 1.
statistics and data, used by government sectors in the USA(1),
Australia(2), Great Britain(3), and Singapore(4) have indicated that the
role of corporate ergonomics can help optimize a worker’s
environment/workstation for greater comfort.
In turn, this helps to
minimize musculoskeletal disorders arising from work (WMSD’s).
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE ERGONOMICS
- Increasing work comfort, morale and productivity
- Improving employee quality of life
- Reducing employee sick leave
- Retaining employees
- Improving business profitability
HOW CAN phoenix rehab HELP YOU?
We will provide you with a tailor made, Corporate Ergonomics Intervention Programme that includes:
- Identification of Ergonomic Hazards at your office and/or workstation, with particular focus on screening for risks of WMSD.
- Good, Practical Advice on a proper workstation setup (ie., following Health and Safety Practices).
- Exercises or Stretches or Therapeutic tools, easily applied for relief of pain or stiffness, and to minimize tension and fatigue at the workstation.
- Adjustments and Recommendations that are made “on-site” for practical purposes, and are also cost effective.
- A Report by our qualified and experienced physiotherapist (AHPC recognized).
Please contact for
further enquiries for corporate ergonomics on-site assessment, or if
you have any special requests.
We will be most glad to assist you in
building a positive and healthy work environment.
1) Bureau of Labor Statistics (2013) as cited in the United States Department of Labor (Available online at:
2) Statistics on Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (2016), Australia (Available online at:
3) Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorder (WRMSDs) Statistics, Great Britain (2016) (Available online at:
4) Workplace Safety and Health Council (2016), Singapore (Available online at:
Back to Top
book your physio appointment today
Phoenix Rehab Singapore Core Services And Specializations
Phoenix Rehab Group works with specialist
physiotherapists and specialist rehab therapists who are highly
trained, qualified, experienced and passionate to provide high level of
expert care to our patients.
CLINICAL PILATES & WELLNESS PILATES
Clinical Pilates is a form of physical exercise that focuses on posture,
core stability, balance, control, strength, flexibility, and breathing.
It is a system of safe and effective exercises, which
meet specific individual needs, to treat a wide range of injuries
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM)
DEEP TISSUE RELEASE & SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY
Sports and deep tissue release massage helps to increase nutrient-rich blood
flow to tired , tight and tense muscles to accelerate recovery and shorten downtime. It also helps prevents
muscles from scar tissue micro-tears (and future ruptures), and increases muscle
performance. When done regularly it will keeps your muscles and you healthy and fit and have body/movement-confidence.
Having a dedicated personal trainer/personal training helps you get faster and better health, fitness and wellness results.
You can expect better fat loss and muscle gain, have reduced risks of injury, establish effective exercise and health habits as well as overcome those annoying "flatline plateus" to breakthrough to your next level of fitness and weight loss.
All our allied health therapists and TCM physicians are fully insured and registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and Traditional Chinese Medicine Board (TCMB).
See our entire team here by location and specialization.
At the first session, our specialist physiotherapists will carry out a thorough
assessment, helping them to select the most appropriate treatment to
help you recover as well as provide treatment in the same session.
Follow up sessions are inline to provide
expert treatment for your pain as well as prescribing specific
exercises to reduce your risk of re-injury and giving you a long term
do Tell Your Family, Friends And Colleagues About Us =)
We appreciate you as a patient and want you to know that the #1 (and only) way we grow as a clinic is through word of mouth referrals from valued patients like yourself.
We do not rely on advertising - instead, we prefer and appreciate the goodwill and positive reinforcement from patients. When you have the opportunity, please take the time to tell your family, friends and physicians about the positive results and experience you have had in our clinic.
book a physiotherapy appointment today