Home > Phoenix Rehab Team > Join The Phoenix Rehab Team
Join The Phoenix Rehab Team
We're Always On Lookout For Great therapists and team players
Please share this article to all your friends and family members who are senior therapists and are looking to expand their network, or looking to find a new workplace, thanks!
We are also looking for capable, experienced, fun-loving and dedicated front desk executives, if you know anyone who fits the bill, scroll all the way down for the description and details =).
Hello and welcome to Join Phoenix Rehab Team Page - my name is Nigel, and I'm your guide for today.
Phoenix, we advocate always for one-to-one therapy sessions with high
touch points and most importantly, great clinical outcomes for every
single patient who walks in through our doors.
We'd like to embody:
"Walk in strong, walk out stronger"
We believe and enjoy having a diverse, experienced and skilled expert therapists, healthcare and therapy practitioners, collectively specializing in only:
- orthopedic, sports and musculoskeletal injuries
- women's health
Specialization to us, is important so that patients always get the best specialized care possible (as opposed to general care by general therapists).
We're always open and on the lookout of dynamic, independent yet team-playing, like-minded, passionate, experienced and expert therapists who share our love for orthopaedic, sports and musculoskeletal injuries and women's health therapy; who
also wants to earn more and enjoy more freedom as an expert with us.
What is this freedom for therapists?
We use the term 'freedom' as a lifestyle for physiotherapists,
occupational therapists, hand therapists, pilates instructors, yoga
instructors, personal trainers, osteopaths, Traditional Chinese Medicine
Physicians, podiatrists, massage therapists who wants and believe in:
more flexibility and control over their working hours and locations (of
course, this depends on clinic needs and what's available but rest assured we'll do our best to serve you and fit your availability)
- earning as much as they can in return for providing high quality and expert therapy services and outcomes (we front load payments as much as we can in a transparent manner, and everyone has the same contract. There is also performance bonuses =D)
- I hope we can also build a positive, loving, sincere, loyal and growth-based therapy community together too =)
Note: I've been in therapy business since 2008, and we love serving and growing with our carefully selected senior therapists.
phoenix rehab only works with the best, passionate, driven team players
We believe in high quality, experience, expertise, passionate for your niche and team player.
That means that you need to have at least a minimum of three (3) years experience in this particular niche (orthopedics, sports, musculoskeletal, women's health), able to work with your colleagues and cross refer, and passionate for what you do.
We like and believe in creating and fostering a culture that is big on high-quality, transparency, fun and win-win-win relationships for:
- Patients always receives the highest level of therapy, rehabilitation and wellness
care that accelerates their recovery, healing and performance.
Every session needs to be unrushed, one-to-one, of very high
quality and of very high outcomes and experience.
- Therapists are given as much flexibility and freedom to their schedule
(depending on clinic availability), paid as much as possible based on
performance, given as much transparency as possible as well as have fun individually and as a group in a positive, open, transparent, loving and progressive environment
- Phoenix Rehab will continue building the enabling platform and business support that allows, encourages and bringing together the best therapists for therapists
in Asia, beginning with Singapore.
If this sounds right for you, connect with me Nigel (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can chat more over coffee to explore the possibility of working together.
Please also provide Your:
- Most recent/updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- Attach a recent photograph (digital)
- Clinical experience
- Your personal and professional (including clinical) goals, hopes and plans
Our Expectations Should We Work Together:
- That every session with a patient, not only would you be there early/on time, positive, encouraging, but more importantly, also to provide high touch point and highly positive clinical outcomes in an engaging, unrushed one to one therapy session.
- Open, transparent, sincere and positive communication within the group (each other and clinics), with patients, with doctors in all mediums (emails, calls, WhatsApp, social media, direct one to one etc)
- We work as a high performance family team, working together to help bring the best therapy and health outcomes to and for our patients. We will also help each other grow personally and professionally in a supportive positive loving environment. If we make mistakes, let's own up to it and grow; if we have good stuff, we'll be happy together too =)
- You will need to commit to your own personal and professional growth on an ongoing basis.
All pay, promotions, bonuses and perks are pegged directly to your ability to bring clinical outcomes to your patients as well as your ability to retain and grow your patient pool (don't worry, we are here to help, support and guide as well for those who needs help).
Deliver first and consistently, and we will do our part to ensure your take home matches your level of consistent deliverables.
- Your therapy education needs to be recognized by Singapore’s Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC).
- Registered (full or conditional) with Singapore’s Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- Experience matters – you need to have at least 3 years’ experience in orthopaedic, sports, musculoskeletal and women's health rehabilitation
- Local Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs) are strongly
encouraged to apply. If you’re from overseas, please feel free to connect with us too
- Team player, passionate, self-driven, motivated, positive, growth-minded
wanted: capable, experienced, dedicated and fun-loving front desk staff
We're also always on the lookout for:
- dedicated and
- fun-loving front desk staff
- to help us in all our front desk tasks and responsibilities, which includes:
- taking/answering phone calls, emails, SMSes, WhatsApp and Facebook enquiries and helping translate those enquiries to appointments (online appointment system)
- processing billing and payments accurately
- ensuring the supporting business matters are smooth-flowing, including the laundry guys pick up and deliver the towels, that the clinic is clean and neat, celebrate birthdays and events and generally grow and have fun with us =)
We have part time, flexible and full time positions available.
Personally, on top of the 4 points at the very top...we want the front desk to also be punctual, positive and wants to grow. If you know someone who fits the bill, get them to connect with us, thank you!
Back to Top
Phoenix Rehab physio Services
Phoenix Rehab Group works with specialist
physiotherapists and rehab therapists who are highly
trained, qualified, experienced and passionate to provide high level of
expert care to our patients.
PHYSIOTHERAPY & PHYSICAL THERAPY
HAND THERAPY & SPLINTING
Patients who sustained injuries to their elbows, forearms, hands, wrists
(sprains and fractures) and fingers, and requires Hand Therapy to increase the function of their hand
following injuries or post-operations as well as custom made hand splints.
Commonly treated hand pain injuries includes
CLINICAL PILATES & WELLNESS PILATES
Clinical Pilates is a form of physical exercise that focuses on
- core stability
- flexibility and
It is a system of safe and effective exercises, which
meet specific individual needs, to treat a wide range of injuries
You may do Pilates as matwork or with the reformer or both, and every session will be customized 100% to your fitness, injury and tolerance.
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM)
DEEP TISSUE RELEASE & SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY
Sports and deep tissue release massage helps to increase nutrient-rich blood
flow to tired, tight and tense muscles to
- accelerate recovery and
- shorten downtime / recovery period required
It also prevents
muscles from scar tissue micro-tears (and potential ruptures), and increases muscle
Done regularly, it will keeps your muscles healthy and fit with body/movement-confidence. Read the benefits of regular deep tissue release therapy here.
All our allied health therapists and TCM physicians are fully insured and registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and Traditional Chinese Medicine Board (TCMB).
See our entire team here with introductions and their specializations.
At the first session, our specialist physiotherapists will carry out a thorough
assessment, helping them to select the most appropriate treatment to
help you recover as well as provide treatment in the same session.
Follow up sessions are inline to provide
expert treatment for your pain as well as prescribing specific
exercises to reduce your risk of re-injury and giving you a long term
do Tell Your Family, Friends And Colleagues About Us =)
We appreciate you as our valued clients and want you to know that the #1 way we grow as a clinic/brand is through word of mouth referrals from valued patients like yourself.
We do not rely on advertising - instead, we prefer and appreciate the goodwill and positive reinforcement from patients. When you have the chance, please tell your family, friends and physicians about the positive results and experience you have had in our physio clinics.