Phoenix Rehab Novena Clinic Launch
Dear doctors, patients and friends, we are going to launch Phoenix Rehab @ Novena tentatively on Monday, 8th January 2018 (see clinic location and details here), subject to finalizations related to renovations and pre-launch activities. There is lots more to do, including the completion and upgrading of this website, but we are very excited for this opportunity to serve you.
Update you soonest!
Phoenix Rehab Group
House Call Physiotherapy Services in Singapore
House Call Physiotherapy Services in Singapore
There are a few reasons why one should consider requesting for home physiotherapy services:
- Quality physiotherapy care and service
Physiotherapists will be unrushed and able to spend more quality care and time to evaluate and treat conditions.
- Convenience of our physiotherapists going to you/your place of choice, no matter where you are in Singapore.
- Full physiotherapy service and treatment that are required to accelerate injury recovery and rehabilitation at your own time and convenience means that we work our time around yours and your loved ones.
- There's no need for you or your loved ones to travel...and this means that you can avoid the risk of becoming tired because of travelling and need not have stress sitting and waiting for your turn.
- You don't have to wait for long for your house call physiotherapy.
There's no queue for your turn for physiotherapy, no delayed appointments, even no queue for payment or the hassle to find car parks - the list goes on.
- Decrease risk of unnecessary exposure to other sickly patients or hospitals...or for clients who prefer to have a more discreet approach, house call physiotherapy protects your privacy.
From our years of clinical experience of getting patients back on their feet and to their lifestyle of choice, be it sports or just to be able to do their favorite activities again, we know that most of the time, recovering and rehabilitating from a condition is almost always delayed due to:
- pain restricting movements and causing fatigue
- difficulty getting out and around
- hectic schedules
- working during office hours restricting physiotherapy sessions during office hours
It's usually due to these reasons why physiotherapy sessions are not followed up and completely discharged with full recovery...and that's what we'd like to prevent.
Our physiotherapists will come to your home, your office, your hotels - wherever is convenient for you or your loved ones.
Home physiotherapy is suitable for
- people who needs a longer term of physiotherapy care, such as one with chronic pain, neurological impairments such as stroke, parkinsons
- elderly with difficulty moving around
- busy individual with hectic schedules
Contact us at 97402164 for a home physiotherapy appointment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Common Area in Singapore for Home Therapy Visits:
Central: Tiong Bahru, Alexandra, Anson Road, Bishan, Bukit Timah, Bugis, Buona Vista, Caldecott Hill, Chinatown, Dhoby Ghaut, Dover, Emerald Hill, Farrer Park, Harbourfront, Commonwealth, Marina Bay, Newton, Novena, Orchard, Outram, Queenstown, Raffles Place, River Valley, Shenton Way, Tanjong Pagar, Tanglin, Holland Village, Thomson, Toa Payoh
East: Siglap, Aljunied, Bedok, Changi, East Coast, Geylang, Tanjong Rhu, Lavender, Marine Parade, Kembangan, Pasir Ris, Paya Lebar, Simei, Tampines, Tanah Merah
North:Woodlands, Admiralty, Marsiling, Sembawang, Yishun
North-East:Ang Mo Kio, Serangoon, Hougang, Yio Chu Kang
West: Bukit Gombak, Boon Lay, Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Hillview, Jurong
Where to next?
- Make A Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy or Deep Tissue Release Singapore Appointment
- Arrange A CallBack or Make An E-Enquiry Here
- See the list of physiotherapy conditions we treat
- See the list of orthopedic surgeons we serve in Singapore
- Return to Urbanrehab's Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy and Sports Massage Singapore Home Page from our house call physiotherapy page
Back to Top
Our Physio & Rehab Expertise
Phoenix Rehab Group works with specialist physiotherapists and specialist rehab therapists who are highly trained, qualified, experienced and passionate to provide high level of expert care to our patients.
Areas of specialization
- physiotherapy: back and neck (spine), sports, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle
- hand therapy: forearm, wrist, hand and fingers
- podiatrist: leg, calf, ankle, foot and toes
- read more on our specializations here
All our therapists are fully insured and registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and Traditional Chinese Medicine Board (TCM). See our entire team here by location and specialization.
Initially, our specialist physiotherapists will carry out a thorough
assessment, helping them to select the most appropriate treatment to
help you recover. They then provide
expert treatment for your pain as well as prescribing specific
exercises to reduce your risk of re-injury and giving you a long term
To call for inquiries or appointments, please contact us at:
Tell A Friend About Us
We appreciate you as a patient and want you to know that the #1 way we grow as a clinic is through word of mouth referrals from valued patients like yourself.
We do not rely on advertising - instead, we prefer and appreciate the goodwill and positive reinforcement from patients.
When you have the opportunity, please take the time to tell your family, friends and physicians about the positive results and experience you have had in our clinic.
Thank you so much, and stay healthy!
PHOENIX REHAB APPOINTMENTS & ENQUIRIES
Please Call/SMS/WhatsApp to xx, thanks!
We are a wholly Singapore Private Limited group of licensed physiotherapists, hand therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, sports massage therapists, clinical pilates practitioners and TCM physicians practicing in our scope of rehabilitation and its areas of specializations.
As listed in our website are the list of services we provide our clients as referred by their medical doctors or by self referrals/word of mouth, but you can also make an appointment without seeing any doctors (that being said, if you do need a referral to a specialist orthopedic surgeon or sports GP, we will recommend you too as value added service at no additional costs to you).
The range of rehabilitation results vary from patients to patients, depending on a variety of factors and reasons such as severity of condition, genetics, gender and age. However, we will still deliver the best evidence-based-practice of physiotherapy, hand therapy, TCM, sports training and deep tissue release therapy that we can deliver (we are proud to say that we try our best to only engage the most experienced and specialist therapists - which makes a big difference in clinical outcomes).
The information available on this site is for educational purposes only, if you need a full professional advise on physiotherapy, hand therapy and occupational therapy, please schedule an appointment with us by contacting our staff by Call/SMS/WhatsApp at xx or email email@example.com, thanks!