Home > Blog > BodyTalk > What is BodyTalk Fascia Balancing?
book your physio appointment today
What is BodyTalk Fascia Balancing?
- comprehensive healthcare system based on energy medicine - focuses on treating the whole person, rather than a particular ailment or part of the body and aims to bring balance and communication back to the body
- based on the premise that the body has an innate ability to heal itself, provided that the lines of communication between every cell are open
- However with day-to-day life, we often go through stress and our environment usually affects our bodies, resulting in dysfunction or disease
- aims to bring communication back within the body so that health can be restored
- uses neuro-muscular biofeedback to identify the areas of priority which need attention. A light tapping technique is then applied to integrate the changes that the body needs to make
What is Fascia Balancing?
- Fascia is a three-dimensional network of connective tissue that surrounds the whole body from head to toe
- Fascia surrounds every anatomical structure of the body, including muscle, bone, joints, veins, nerves and arteries
- Therapies such as craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation and myofascial release which are all based on traditional osteopathic manual techniques of fascia balancing
- Fascia Balancing is a very gentle, non-invasive therapy which treats fascial tension or scar tissue that can be found at:
i) superficial level
ii) deep levels around muscles, bones and joints
iii) sutures and organs
iv) the deepest level at the brain
What does Fascia Balancing treat?
Fascia Balancing seeks to:
- reduce muscle tension and pain
- increase joint mobility
- reduce swelling
- restore proper joint biomechanics
- restore Range of Motion
- restore postural alignment
Fascial Balancing can be used in the treatment of:
- back pain
- neck pain
- rib pain
- upper and lower extremity orthopaedic dysfunction
Back to Top
book your physio appointment today
Phoenix Rehab Singapore Core Services And Specializations
Phoenix Rehab Group works with specialist
physiotherapists and specialist rehab therapists who are highly
trained, qualified, experienced and passionate to provide high level of
expert care to our patients.
CLINICAL PILATES & WELLNESS PILATES
Clinical Pilates is a form of physical exercise that focuses on posture,
core stability, balance, control, strength, flexibility, and breathing.
It is a system of safe and effective exercises, which
meet specific individual needs, to treat a wide range of injuries
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM)
DEEP TISSUE RELEASE & SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY
Sports and deep tissue release massage helps to increase nutrient-rich blood
flow to tired , tight and tense muscles to accelerate recovery and shorten downtime. It also helps prevents
muscles from scar tissue micro-tears (and future ruptures), and increases muscle
performance. When done regularly it will keeps your muscles and you healthy and fit and have body/movement-confidence.
Having a dedicated personal trainer/personal training helps you get faster and better health, fitness and wellness results.
You can expect better fat loss and muscle gain, have reduced risks of injury, establish effective exercise and health habits as well as overcome those annoying "flatline plateus" to breakthrough to your next level of fitness and weight loss.
All our allied health therapists and TCM physicians are fully insured and registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and Traditional Chinese Medicine Board (TCMB).
See our entire team here by location and specialization.
At the first session, our specialist physiotherapists will carry out a thorough
assessment, helping them to select the most appropriate treatment to
help you recover as well as provide treatment in the same session.
Follow up sessions are inline to provide
expert treatment for your pain as well as prescribing specific
exercises to reduce your risk of re-injury and giving you a long term
do Tell Your Family, Friends And Colleagues About Us =)
We appreciate you as a patient and want you to know that the #1 (and only) way we grow as a clinic is through word of mouth referrals from valued patients like yourself.
We do not rely on advertising - instead, we prefer and appreciate the goodwill and positive reinforcement from patients. When you have the opportunity, please take the time to tell your family, friends and physicians about the positive results and experience you have had in our clinic.
book a physiotherapy appointment today