What Health Supplements To Take To For Quicker Bone and Injury Healing?
It is often very daunting, scary and unnerving when we ourselves, or worse, someone we love and know gets an injury and we don't know what to do or take to facilitate and accelerate healing.
In our clinics, we see hundreds and thousands of appointments every single month (and growing), and we deal with so many patients with bone, muscles, joints and other soft tissue injuries such as back and neck pains, shoulder pains, hand pains, knee pains, hip pains, knee and ankle pains - and every one of them always ask us:
What Health Supplements Should I/My Loved Ones Take To For Quicker Bone and Injury Healing?
There are a few that we do recommend, and based on what our patients need and will benefit from. I believe in natural and organic health supplements that are highly researched and documented, and has been around for at least 15 years (to ensure it's not a fly-by-night scam), and one of the health supplement companies that we strongly advocate for is Xtend-Life Natural Health Products (health supplements & skincare).
The products that we recommend:
- Xtend Life Bone Support - helps with fracture healing, bone strength and health, improve calcium absorption and improves your joint cartilage.
- Xtend Life Kiwi Klenz - improves your gut and digestive health, and what this does is to improve your body's absorption of any supplements, fruits and meals you take. Take care of your gut health, and many positive cascading health benefits come about in terms of overall health, energy, injury healing etc.
- Xtend Life Lipi Rite - helps to manage high cholesterol, improve the health and function of your arteries (especially the arteries of your heart and lungs) as well as supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Xtend Life Bee Pollen - usually during or after an injury/stroke, our bodies weaken a lot to combat and repair the injured site, and what this New Zealand pure bee pollen does is that it contains very natural non-sugar supplement that will help improve your body's energy levels, allowing you to be up and about and continue in your daily activities. Great for sports and exercises too.
- Xtend Life Green Lipped Mussels Powder - supports and provides joint relief and comfort (a very potent anti-inflammatory agent) and is 100% pure New Zealand source
- Xtend Life Neuro Natural Sleep - helps to promote healthy, wholesome and restful sleep, which is very important for injury healing, healthy night time brain activity as well as improves your immune health and overall well being
- Xtend Life Immu-Stay - helps support a healthy immune response to common seasonal ailments as well as prevent infections post injuries and operations (taken on top of antibiotics), maintain your body's immune function and supports healthy inflammation management
- Xtend-Life Not Just Joints - is a support supplement for joints, muscles and connective tissues and helps comfort/relieve sort joints and muscles, support healthy cartilage and mobility as well as promotes healthy inflammation management
- Xtend Life Systemic Care for diabetic and diabetes care management - supports healthy organs and functions, helps to maintain a healthy blood sugar level when taking insulin; support your immune, nervous and endocrine systems as well as support the health and function of the kidneys, pancreas and liver
- Xtend Life Total Balance Men's Premium - is the ultimate natural men's health supplement, which is a comprehensive cellular support supplement for long term health and is an ultimate age defying formula that also enhances sexual health and vitality.
- Xtend Life Total Balance Women's Premium - is the ultimate women's health supplement and is very comprehensive cellular support for long term health. Is is customized for women's health support and is the ultimate age defying formula supplement.
- Xtend Life Omega 3 DHA Fish Oil Premium - an exclusive New Zealand formula and is an antioxidant blend containing Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene and AstaPure® astaxanthin and supports the skin against premature aging
I do not simply endorse this company's health supplements, I personally take their natural health supplements too: see what Nigel personally takes
I hope this helps you and your loved ones accelerate injury healing and recovery, as well as to help you achieve your best health ever =)
Back to Top
Our Physio & Rehab Expertise
Specialist Rehab Group works with specialist physiotherapists and specialist rehab therapists who are highly trained, qualified, experienced and passionate to provide high level of expert care to our patients.
Areas of specialization
- physiotherapy: back and neck (spine), sports, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle
- hand therapy: forearm, wrist, hand and fingers
- podiatrist: leg, calf, ankle, foot and toes
- read more on our specializations here
All our therapists are fully insured and registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) and Traditional Chinese Medicine Board (TCM). See our entire team here by location and specialization.
Initially, our specialist physiotherapists will carry out a thorough
assessment, helping them to select the most appropriate treatment to
help you recover. They then provide
expert treatment for your pain as well as prescribing specific
exercises to reduce your risk of re-injury and giving you a long term
To call for inquiries or appointments, please contact us at:
Tell A Friend About Us
We appreciate you as a patient and want you to know that the #1 way we grow as a clinic is through word of mouth referrals from valued patients like yourself.
We do not rely on advertising - instead, we prefer and appreciate the goodwill and positive reinforcement from patients.
When you have the opportunity, please take the time to tell your family, friends and physicians about the positive results and experience you have had in our clinic.
Thank you so much, and stay healthy!
PHOENIX REHAB APPOINTMENTS & ENQUIRIES
Please Call/SMS/WhatsApp to xx, thanks!
We are a wholly Singapore Private Limited group of licensed physiotherapists, hand therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, sports massage therapists, clinical pilates practitioners and TCM physicians practicing in our scope of rehabilitation and its areas of specializations. As listed in our website are the list of services we provide our clients as referred by their medical doctors or by self referrals/word of mouth.
The range of rehabilitation results vary from patients to patients, depending on a variety of factors and reasons such as severity of condition, genetics, gender and age. However, we will still deliver the best evidence-based-practice of physiotherapy, hand therapy, TCM, sports training and deep tissue release therapy that we can deliver.
The information available on this site is for educational purposes only, if you need a full professional advise on physiotherapy, hand therapy and occupational therapy, please schedule an appointment with us by contacting our staff by Call/SMS/WhatsApp at xx, thanks!